Followers

Friday 16 November 2018

The Showdown

Dear God
One sleepless night...So much to think and reflect about. A journey of a thousand miles and I wonder how far I have come . God You know I have always been so grateful to you for everything. Even this humiliation I came across today. Why? I have often wondered why is it so difficult for me? It has always been so difficult. I marvel at my strength and a fresh surge of relief engulfs me. I ain't no quitter. 

Sometimes I feel I shouldn't have been like this. But then I wonder how would I feel if I let myself suffer in silence. Or give up on everything and just let myself go with the flow. At times I know you make me face the tides heads on. It's a good thing though.

But then sometimes, my heart just can not take the unfairness of it all. You know that I have always tried to do justice to whatever responsibilities You have entrusted me with. I have had a very blessed life, sheltered and privileged. Thank You

But now I am confused God. I don't know what the right path is...All I know is that I have but one life. If I cannot live it with dignity then maybe I should not exist at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment