Followers

Friday 27 December 2019

Newfound friends – it is never too late!


Hi God

Imagine if I was one of those modern bhakts and chose to call You Bhaggu, Gannu bhaiya or any other friendly(!) name. Thank fully I am somewhere in the middle of modernity and tradition. So, for now I call You God.

I have a big hug and a giant thankyou to offer today. For I made some new friends. I know that old friends and old wine are classic but these new friends seem to be long lost sisters to me. They are young, vivacious and so positive in their approach towards everything. With their infectious energy and zeal for life, they soldier on the path of life. Their positivity and love for life is so inspiring.

Thank You God for sending these two angels to me. I Thank You for giving them to me at a time when I needed them so much. We don’t really meet that often and are yet to do things together. But it feels great to get friendly faces in the crowd in gatherings – social or otherwise. We hit it off from the days we just met. These two are the perfect shining example of modern women. Educated, free yet shouldering their responsibilities with ease and style…all with a shining smile on their faces. Their optimism and positivity is infectious to say the least. Complete with a devil may care attitude.

Our company is big on women empowerment these days. With so many new initiatives going on to promote Nari shakti this one was a very welcome side effect. If not for these endeavors I would have failed to know these wonderful people.

About women in our industry, people will always be skeptical of our abilities but we know how to handle them. I love the way we come together and create something so beautiful.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment