Followers

Sunday 5 September 2021

Corporate Blues: Picking up the pieces

 Dear God 

So sometimes you accept your fate and move on!! Moving on from my previous predicament I ended up here... away from both my janmbhoomi and karmbhoomi. Everything just fell in place like the missing pieces of a puzzle coming together and now.... 

Within a very short time I have my place in the corporate world. My lost months taught me so many lessons... lessons I will always remember. 

Picking up the pieces of my situation, landing in this land unknown, making new friends and missing my fur babies like hell.

How does this happen God? How do I cope? Earlier when I moved, I had nothing but only bags to carry. Now I will have to pick up my whole grihasthi on my head and Heave Ho!! To this land of fish curry and rice.

Moving on is difficult as it is and now I have loss of people to cope too. I lost Sunita Aunty to an unknown illness yesterday. I just could not bear the thought that I will never see that smiling face again…. She will not call me Gudiya again and once again I am left in a void which will remain forever.

8 years have passed since I knew her and now….

Now I am here in an unknown land. I have a fresh set of predicaments to go through now. Hostel life is not very bad but here its total hell. The filth, the dirt, the mismanagement…

And when I want to attract the attention of the management towards it, the result of my efforts to improve the system haunt me. All I know is I can’t continue in this situation for long…

The recovery is well within my reach though!! Things will soon fall in place.


2 comments: