Followers

Thursday 2 September 2021

No room for self doubt

Dearest God

So my past life crimes have caught up to me...and that perhaps is the reason for all my predicament. Hmm...I see. Is it really that simple God? One life going so well no matter what they do ..and one down in the gutters. Only because of the past life. What happened to bygones be bygones? Or perhaps giving every single soul a chance to repent and reform. No such chance...eh. So only because of my past life I am suffering in this one? If this rings true, does it mean I have to stop all efforts to overcome my troubles. Give up the struggle and just passively face whatever fresh hell is in store for me? Or does it mean rely on fate with folded hands and just hope that everything will eventually be better as soon as the past is avenged!

No God, a big fat and firm NO!!!!!

Any karma good or bad should be avenged in the same life itself; no matter how grave the crime is. Nah? Otherwise I might lose interest in doing good…

My book of deeds is full of selfless acts and yet time and again I suffer!!

And then I think! ‘To each their own’ Even though my life is difficult and full of struggles, I am here for giving it my best shot. So many people do not have what I do. Ergo more power to me and You too.

You know what? I don’t care what my past life was, I have this one and it is enough. No matter why I am suffering today, I am sure I will make things better by my constant efforts. Till date, only my hard work kept me afloat and even now, it is this which will help me sail through.

I know I am taking a very big risk by doing this God. This risk though, is better than doing nothing.

This past life thing is nothing but a lame excuse per say. For those who are too tired or lazy to change their life. For those who are powerless and cannot stop people from taking opportunities to exploit their power, position, money etc.

So no matter what everyone says or does, I am here putting in my best efforts. Coz God, I have no room for self doubt. Absolutely none.

Coz like me, some people have to carve ways out of hell holes entirely on their own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment