Followers

Thursday 6 June 2019

Been there, done that


Dear God

What do I want from a relationship? One word answer would be commitment. I wish for someone who would love me the way I am. Trust me and plan a future that includes me. Rest all I can take care of. It is hard though. I am a strong woman. No one believes me when I say I would love for someone to take care of me.  

He said you are to blame for that. Who would believe a self-made, self driven, ambitious person like you would have needs like this? That is the beauty of life guys. No matter how strong the person is, people always secretly love it when doors are opened for them and chairs pulled up. But when people see strong people, they get confused.

I am someone who has arranged her whole life in neat little piles. People expect me to be a little self sacrificing. Come on now, you have a career, money and now you want love too! Too much to ask.. Reading ‘The Secret’ by Rhonda Byrne, I tried my hand at positive thinking. At times, it seems far-fetched wearing the rose tinted glasses to see the world. But it does work guys and it is worth a try.

I mean if we can dwell on endless negativity for hours on end maybe we can spend a few minutes being positive and upbeat. It is a much better way to deal with things if you ask me.

So come what may, I am sticking to this premise from now on. Let the world call me a fool; at least I am happier than all the wise of the world. I am sure I will soon be rewarded infinitely for my tenacity. Love You God. Make it happen and dazzle the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment