Followers

Thursday 21 January 2021

Fall from grace

Oh God, Dear God!!

I thought we had mutually decided to part ways or rather I put my foot down and decided to end this non-committal highly demanding one-sided relationship. Then why do I get reminded of the wrong kind of memories at the worst possible times. Now is the time to remember the bad, the worst and the ugly. Instead, I smile when I think of him. I dig out old photographs, check chats for sweet nothings and wish more than ever to hear his voice.

WTF!! What is wrong with me? Doing the right thing is so important but I didn’t know ye kiske liye right hai?  I am hurting him God and I am hurting myself too… Hurling abuses, avoiding calls and meetings is a futile exercise because my hearts longs for sharing everything with him. He still takes the cake when it comes to understanding what I am going through. Yet when he tries to reconnect, I can’t help but be so rude and upfront. It is as if my heart wants to confront him for every missed chance and every single flaw.

God, is this how U wanted my life to be? Loveless and alone…. I do feel a little lonely at times. But my best memories have always been from my solitary times. Solo trips were the best and I always aimed high when I was alone. Yet this emptiness in my heart where he used to be. God why do people come in someone’s life when they don’t intend to stay.

Fuck majburi and all!

Going through a professional turmoil was so educational to say the least. Suddenly my eyes were open to a whole new world who wanted to see me fall. People around me who criticized, ridiculed and even taunted my efforts to get back up on my two feet. Suddenly God I saw the ugliest possible world where I was in a downward spiral.

I put my best foot forward and wait for you to take charge. I know that this setback as with every other setback in life is temporary. Nothing lasts forever be it good or bad.

Meanwhile allow me to separate friends from foes even if I stand alone at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment