Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2019

Miles Apart.....


Dear Love
बिछड़ा कुछ इस अदा से कि रूत ही बदल गई
इक शख्स सारे शहर को वीरान कर गया

Miss you....two words which convey so much and yet hide it all. They never mention the number of times I smiled today when I thought of you. Cant tell how many times giggles were suppressed when I remember your mischievous streaks. The times when eyes were filled with tears when the fights were recalled and words reanalyzed. There was a day when you told me - every great relationship thrives on four things - time, patience, love and sacrifice. 

This is sacrifice on my part. I know that you have no future here. I know that one day you will move and I will be left behind. You talk of taking me with you. It is a far- fetched dream but I don’t want to burst your happy bubble. I know it is not possible. My life is here. It will always be.

The one thing I can promise you is- I will never lean on you for financial or emotional security. I love you and I am willing to let you go. I will always be a support, never a burden. This is what I have done all my life and this is what I will do now.

I have always been in self-made, self-driven relationships. I secretly dream of a relationship where I would be laid back and relaxed. But somehow I have always had so much turmoil, struggle and unfulfilled commitments. All my happy moments are because of me. I created them.

I wait for the day when you will achieve your target and be at your rightfully earned place. But in my heart I know – that would also be the day when I would have to let you go. A new world, new attractions and new people will await you. There will be no place for the past when that takes over. But promise – look back and you will find me. Always!

No comments:

Post a Comment