Followers

Wednesday 1 March 2017

For the love of God!!! Or You…

THE PAST:
‘ Shreyaan swa dharmo vigunaha para dharmaat swanushthitat.’
It is better to commit mistakes on the path that one’s soul is meant to walk on, than to live a perfect life on a path that is not meant for one’s soul.’
-      From Oath of the Vayuputras by Amish
Oye hero..Phewww Phewwww!!!  Wow what beautiful words you chose to express what you feel. Smart move, that. Caught me a little off guard though! But when you are running like me, you get used to stumbling and falling and hurting like hell. I promise I will get used to it. I thought I was used to the pain by now. Turns out no, I still have a long…..long way to go before I can come to terms with the blatant disregard you have shown for me and my feelings. That time has not come yet.
But these words prepare me. Prepare me for what lays ahead. If I divert my attention from you now and learn to suppress the silent cry of my soul, I have the path laid down in front of me. A new relationship can be mine; a new person can be mine. A new way of living life is being offered to me. Yet as I stand on this threshold, I stop myself. He doesn’t know…He is unsuspecting and innocent.
Let him know the reality and take an informed decision. That would make it right.
PS: Forgive me for twisting your words “Before I met you I never knew what it was to be broken inside and yet find the strength to show a smiling face to the world.”
THE PRESENT:
Thank you my dear, dear GOD. I love you for you let me keep my heart, mind and soul in one place. The right place alongside the love of my life. Thank you for I am not one of those people who have to give up their dreams for the sake of family, society, circumstances, fate, Karma, Destiny….Chance mistakes. No, there is no such confusion for me. I am incredibly lucky. Thank you for my privileged life God – I am forever grateful. I love you…

Disclaimer: The story I share with you all today; may or may not be true. For as a writer I am certainly influenced by what I see around me. At the same time, I retain what I call and known as artistic liberty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment